FOTOFACIAL BOUNTIFUL UTAH
Many of us struggle with skin issues as we grow older; from loss of elasticity to the development of fine lines. Even for those of us that have not reached that stage in life, we may still suffer from skin discoloration or sun damage. Just because these are natural, however, does not mean that there is nothing to be done about it. For a simple, effective solution, we offer the FotoFacial RF Pro treatment.
FotoFacial RF Pro® Skin Rejuvenation
The FotoFacial RF Pro has been shown to lessen fine lines by up to 90%! That leaves only 10% of the lines, which is next to nothing! For darker, more severe lines, it has been shown to remove up to 60%; this is more than half of the deep lines on the face, simply gone!
What Does It Do?
This amazing device does more than simply erase lines, however. It also helps to eliminate unsightly capillaries and sunspots, as well as improve the skin’s natural color, texture and tone. The FotoFacial RF Pro is a one-stop powerhouse of skincare!
This treatment works by having the FotoFacial RF Pro send gentle, non-invasive pulses of light and electricity through the skin. Each pulse sends different kinds of energy into the skin; Intense Pulsed Visible Light, IR and RadioFrequency. This variety of energy comes harmoniously together to repair damaged skin and return it to a more youthful, more natural state.
How Does It Work?
The energy is gently fed into things like blood vessels and red spots to gently get rid of or lessen these imperfections. For those seeking to lessen the effects of aging, the RadioFrequency encourages the skin to naturally produce more collagen and elastin. These make up the base layer of the skin’s composition and can create a dramatic change in the texture of aging skin.
With the FotoFacial RF Pro, there are few skin issues that cannot be solved. Treating everything from fine lines to redness, we are happy to provide this treatment to anyone in search of rejuvenated, healthier-looking skin.