MINI TUMMY TUCK UTAH
MINI TUMMY TUCK (Partial Abdominoplasty)
Obesity, rapid weightloss and pregnancy can stretch our abdominal muscles past their ability to regain healthy form, usually resulting in saggy skin and fat that does not respond to diet and exercise. A mini tummy tuck may be the resolution you are seeking.
The mini tummy tuck, sometimes called a partial or limited incision abdominoplasty, has several advantages over a full tummy tuck. They can usually be performed as an outpatient procedure using a local anesthetic and without a hospital stay. The procedure only takes an hour or two to perform and has a much better and shorter recovery period. Best of all, the mini tummy tuck leaves just one short incision scar.
During the procedure a small incision is made along the “bikini” or “boxer” area to allow easy coverage of the scar. A series of sutures are then applied to the lower stomach muscles to firm up the abdominal wall. Lastly, the skin between the incision line and the navel is then re-draped to form a flatter and more tone abdomen. Most of our patients tend to pair either SmartlipoTM or Body-Jet® with the mini tummy tuck to provide even greater body transformation results.
BENEFITS OF A MINI TUMMY TUCK
- May help you reshape body features that cannot be enhanced any other way
- A Mini Tummy Tuck can dramatically improve the shape and proportion of your lower abdomen, enhancing your appearance and your self-esteem
- Has been found to cause great reduction in the appearance of a protruding abdomen.
- This procedure can also reduce stretch marks and correct the scars of Caesarean operations.
- Also performed to correct excess skin after substantial weight loss.
- A Mini Tummy Tuck is relatively cheaper as compared to the full tummy tuck and could save you money
If you have any Tummy Tuck questions, or to schedule a consult, call (801)295-1020!