Femilift Vaginal Rejuvenation:
Vaginal Tightening with FemiLift a non-surgical procedure using a Co2 laser
Vaginal Rejuvenation by FemiLift
Wade Laser Clinic is pleased to bring a new procedure to our patients – Vaginal Tightening with Femilift – a a state-of-the-art, minimally-invasive outpatient solution for urinary incontinence, vaginal rejuvenation, vaginal atrophy & more.
It is discrete, quick, painless, completely safe, and provides highly effective results. We believe that every woman deserves to enjoy her feminine wellness to its fullest – and to live in harmony with her body and self, always
What Does Femilift Do?
The Benefits of FemiLift
FemiLift – Vaginal Rejuvenation
Wade Laser Clinic is pleased to bring a new procedure to our patients – Vaginal Tightening with FemiLift – a non-surgical vaginal tightening procedure using a Co2 laser.
What Causes Vaginal Tissue Problems?
Millions of women suffer from vaginal irregularities related to structural changes in the body from child birthing. Women deal with changes directly to the vaginal canal, vaginal wall, and pelvic floor. Vaginal dryness and laxity of the pelvic floor can make intimacy difficult, sometimes painful for women. Many women become embarrassed and frustrated about these issues, which can increase the risk of self-esteem problems and depression. As women deal with such changes, it can place strains on relations, leading to additional challenges in life.
Overcoming Embarrassment with FemiLift
Many women feel embarrassed to discuss their condition, leaving millions of women suffering silently. Instead of embracing the sadness, uncomfortable feeling that can come with vaginal changes, consider seeking treatment. Vaginal rejuvenation is designed to treat these conditions and can even provide additional benefits to your self-esteem. FemiLift targets several common vaginal health issues including:
- Vaginal dryness
- Vaginal elasticity
- Painful intercourse
- Vaginal infections occurring frequently
- Mild urinary incontinence
What is FemiLift Vaginal Tightening?
FemiLift was designed to provide long-awaited treatment for structural changes in vaginal health. Using the Alma Co2 laser, it delivers solutions for optimal feminine health. The Co2 laser will stimulate the vaginal tissue, helping to improve its firmness, elasticity, and lubrication.
How it works:
The procedure is performed with the Alma Laser, a worldwide leader of aesthetic and surgical laser technology, certified Co2 laser gently inserted into the vagina, where it will be able to rotate 360-degrees, so it can stimulate the area properly. The laser is placed insider a single-use hygienic sheath to ensure the procedure is simple and safe.
FemiLift has a controlled laser beam, allowing full control the movement and direction of the laser for effective treatment. The laser will apply thermal heating to the inner laser of the vaginal tissue, allowing the collagen and elastin to be start regenerating and renewing the heath of the vaginal tissue.
The procedure is virtually painless as you will not need anesthesia or surgery for the treatment. The entire treatment can take about 10-15 or less, without patients needing downtime or pain medication.
What can FemiLift help with?
FemiLift is used for the treatment of these five main feminine concerns:
- Vaginal Tightening: As deep thermal heating encourages collagen production, skin laxity begins to improve, leading to a tighter sensation. Increased collagen levels also created thicker vaginal tissue, which decreases the diameter of the vagina for a smaller feeling.
- Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI): In the United States alone, this distressing condition affects almost 28 million women. Individuals with SUI suffer from involuntary leakage of urine in response to abdominal pressure (like the kind produced by laughing, sneezing, heavy lifting, etc.). FemiLift minimizes SUI symptoms by stimulating collagen and elastin renewal, which increases the thickness of the vaginal wall. As a result, the urethra is better supported and strengthened, making it less likely that individuals will experience involuntary leakage.
- Vaginal Dryness & Recurrent Infections: FemiLift rejuvenates the vulvo-vaginal, which increases natural lubrication while normalizing the vagina’s pH balance. As a result, the vagina feels lubricated, and infections begin to disappear.
- Post-Menopause Issues: As women go through menopause, the hormonal changes can lead to vaginal walls becoming thinner, drier, and inflamed. FemiLift helps rejuvenate the vaginal wall for more lubrication, strength, and greater elasticity.
- Post-Delivery Rehabilitation: After childbirth, the vaginal area may feel stretched and loose. FemiLift helps to strengthen and tighten the vaginal area through increased collagen and elastin production. Additionally, FemiLift can help improve elasticity and lubrication levels.
Is Vaginal Tightening Effective?
Wade Laser Clinic specializes and is trained in vaginal treatments and woman’s health. We focus on women’s health, seeking treatments that help to improve your overall quality of life. Vaginal tightening with FemiLift is a treatment that does have a positive outcome on the look and function of the vagina. Patients with positive outcomes see improvement in the muscle tone, elasticity, and strength of the vaginal tissue. Patients also find they have stronger sensation during intercourse and have greater control over urinary incontinence.
What to Expect When Restoring Vaginal Tissue
Patients will be able to receive treatment without the need for anesthesia, as the procedure takes approximately 15 minutes, without downtime following treatment. Patients will be able to return to normal daily routines, but it is recommended to paid 24 hours before performing regular exercise routines, and to avoid sexual activity for 72 hours.
Do You Have More Questions About Femilift?GIVE US A CALL TODAY TO FIND OUT MORE
To determine if the FemiLift is right for you, schedule a consultation with our medical staff. We will review your medical history, discuss your condition, and discuss the best treatment options. If you do qualify for the procedure, we will schedule the first procedure, and go over the additional treatment for full optional outcome is achieved. In most cases, there are four total treatments spread out every four weeks. Also, to learn more about FemiLift and other Vaginal Rejuvenation treatments choose one of the Pages Below: